Are you soaking through breast pads all day? Feeling like a soggy milky mess? After a solution that avoids breast milk wastage throughout the day? Suffering from sore, cracked and bleeding nipples? You need Super Boober Breast Milk Collection Shells! Breast Milk Collection Shells can be worn throughout the day to catch the breast milk that would otherwise be soaked up by a breast pad. The breast milk can then be collected for use in a bottle or frozen for later use. The shells can also be used to create a barrier between the nipple and bra and prevent irritation when suffering from sore, cracked, bleeding nipples as a result of breast feeding. They are easy to put on and comfortable to wear, fitting discreetly in your bra just like a breast pad would. They collect approximately 25ml of liquid at a time, which is easily transferred for storage through a small spout at the top of the shell. Perfect too for collecting your let down breast milk when feeding from the opposite breast.
How to use:
- Simply slide the shell in to your bra and place the soft silicone opening over your nipple, ensuring that the spout opening is positioned at the top. Gently press the shell against your breast to form suction and prevent leakage.
- Breast Milk Collection Shells should be emptied regularly as the shell fills to prevent leakage. To empty, carefully tilt forward to allow the breast milk to shift away from the lip of the shell.
- With one hand gently separate your breast skin from the silicone of the shell until the suction is released.
- Carefully lift the shell from your bra, keeping the shell at a 45 degree angle to prevent spillage.
- Find the spout opening at the top of the shell and pour in to a bottle or milk storage bag for freezing.
NOTE: Breast Milk Collection Shells should not be used while sleeping or laying down as they may leak and will prevent your breast from staying dry and thus increase the risk of infection such as thrush or mastitis.
- For a full sterilisation, remove the soft silicone cover from the hard outer shell.
- Rinse and wipe out to remove any milky residue.
- Place in to a steriliser or boiling pot of water to steriliser.
- Boil for maximum 5 minutes.
- Allow to air dry before replacing soft silicone cover.
NOTE: You can continue to use your breast milk collection shells after emptying without doing a full sterilisation each time. Simply drain, wipe any drips from the outside of the shell and pop it back in to your bra. It is recommended that a full sterilisation be carried out once day.
- Flexes to suit the shape of your breast
- Soft silicone inner cover is comfortable against your breast
- BPA free, food grade silicone
- Easy to use, empty and clean
- Dishwasher, steriliser and stove top boil safe
- Avoids milk wastage
- Protects irritated, cracked and bleeding nipples
- Catches your let down milk while feeding
- Discreet to wear in your bra
- Reusable product
- 2 shells per pack