There’s lots of stretch mark fighting lotions and potions on the market, but before you buy them, be sure to check the ingredients list. Many of those products are filled with so many colours, fragrances and preservatives that ultimately achieve the opposite of what pregnant mums want. It seems strange that companies would make products targeted at mothers and their growing bellies and pack them with known carcinogens! Especially when we know what we eat, apply topically and breath in can be absorbed by the placenta.
Our luxurious Super Boober Belly Butter is formulated using all natural, paraben free ingredients that soothe and nourish your growing bump. It is a beautiful thick and rich crème’ that has absolutely no nasties in it WHAT-SO-EVER! Just skin loving butters and oils that lock in moisture, support skin elasticity to prevent stretch marks and relieve tight, itchy growing bellies.
It is a highly concentrated, waterless formula that melts just like butter on your skin, leaving it soft and supple and beautifully scented with Lavender and Orange Australian Essential Oils. It features:
- Cocoa Butter– benefits the skin because it’s a great emollient, which means it works to moisturise deep down to keep skin soft and supple. Its thick consistency makes it ideal for keeping skin moisturised.
- Shea Butter– works similarly to cocoa butter and provides moisturisation to very dry skin
- Coconut Oil– improves the overall appearance of skin, promotes healing and prevents stretch marks from occurring
- Almond Oil– due to its high oil content, it protects and heals the lipid equilibrium of the skin. It is known to successfully reach the deeper layers of skin, promoting wound healing and restoration. It also gives skin a tight and toned appearance.
- Jojoba Oil– restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Avocado Oil– stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, thereby strengthening the skin, and ultimately preventing stretch marks
- Vitamin E Oil– a highly effective oil to increase levels of the nutrient in the skin tissue.
Our skin relies on moisture to retain its elasticity and keep it looking soft and supple. Using Super Boober Belly Butter can help you seal in moisture and keep your skin healthy and itch free. Plus, the actual act of massaging the butter in to the skin is also thought to be beneficial for helping reduce the appearance of stretch marks as well.
Apply a 5 cent piece sized amount to your palms and rub hands together. Rub all over your belly until creme has been absorbed. Reapply as needed (generally morning and night).